Grape Vine Application Protocol
- The first application should be applied after the leaves have fully developed in the spring.
- Use the standard rate of 2 oz./gallon of water and cover as much of the leaf surface area as possible.
- Always allow 3 hours prior to rainfall or irrigation to ensure maximum absorption.
- Ideal spraying times are early morning or late evening. Never spray during the heat of the day.
- Leaves should be dry for most benefit.
- Second application should be at midbloom.
- The third application should be when the fruit is halfway to maturity.
- Some growers add 1 oz./gallon when applying pesticides.